Our arbitration lawyers and arbitration law firms are based in Paris, Istanbul, New York, Los Angeles, Geneva and South Africa, but work globally in arbitrations taking place in any country, under any law, and in numerous different languages.
In addition to providing excellent legal representation globally by leading international arbitration lawyers with considerable past success, our clients enjoy reasonable legal fees that reduce the total cost of resolving a dispute by international arbitration significantly.
For an initial case assessment or consultation, for which you will not be charged, please contact our international arbitration lawyers by filling out the form below. All communications are strictly confidential and will only be read by our lawyers.
We typically schedule a videoconference to hold an initial online consultation, which enables us to discuss your legal issues face-to-face. We would also be glad to meet you in person in New York, Paris, Los Angeles, Singapore, Pretoria, Istanbul, or another location if we have ascertained that your case is serious and capable of resolution via international arbitration, mediation or negotiation.
Our members provide leading independent international arbitration legal representation throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. They also serve as arbitrators in their individual capacities.
- AMERICAS (New York, 250 West 16th Street, Apt 2A, New York, NY 10011 | Los Angeles, 515 S. Flower Street, 36th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071)
- EUROPE (Paris, 2/14 Rond-point des Champs Elysees, Paris, 75008 France | London, 23 John Street, London, WC1N 2BG, United Kingdom | Geneva, Rue du Rhone 14, 1204 Geneva | Avignon, 74 Rue Louis Pasteur, 84000 Avignon, France)
- MIDDLE EAST (Istanbul, Sakmar Hukuk Bürosu Cumhuriyet Cad. Pak Apt. 30/11 Elmadag 34373, Turkey)
- ASIA (Singapore, 160 Orchard Rd, Singapore)
- AFRICA (Pretoria, 2 Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, Pretoria 0002, Gauteng, South Africa)