- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone, and we will only use your e-mail address to respond to you once.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to answer your request concerning international arbitration issues.
Unless you ask us to, we will not contact you ever to send you e-mails that you would not like. Your e-mail address is provided merely for us to respond to any questions you might have concerning international arbitration.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as information about a case), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We use Cloudflare advanced security to ensure that every communication with us is encrypted.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only lawyers who need the information (for example, to contact you) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.